Orpah Ishaku Malgwi, Dutse, Nigeria CENTRAL BANK DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE Yusuf Samuel Otene, Dutse, Nigeria GOD’S ANGER
Dr. Humphrey Mathalo, Pretoria, South Africahummie84@gmail.com CHRISTIAN CHURCHES IN MALAWI
Christy Immanuel Juneza, Jakarta, Indonesia Christy.email@example.com DURING COLLEGE, STUDYING ANIMATION, I'VE BEEN REALIZED BY THE LORD THAT THE WORLD I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AIMING AT, THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD, SADDENS HIM
Dr Manuel Shete Boluwatise, Ogbomoso, Nigeria firstname.lastname@example.org
Since I cannot afford the cost of Bible College registration in Nigeria, I can still run a Bible College without government approval. There won't be any problem with the authority if the School does not award degree.
There cannot be problem with authority based on Nigeria Constitution article 38.(1) that says: Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance. [http://www.waado.org/NigerDelta/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/ChapterFour.html]
2. The name of the Christian School is Wildfire Christian Bible Institute. Located at Holy Ghost Glorious Prayer Ministry, Odokoto Area 2, Petuo, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
3. Purpose of School is to transform disciples of Jesus Christ into godly, well-equipped church leaders and gospel workers. - To teach students to handle the Scriptures with integrity. To impart a biblical and systematic theology of God, his saving purposes in Jesus, and the Christian life. To develop practical ministry skills and pastoral wisdom for a variety of contexts. To integrate academic study with personal faith and life. Deepening students' love for, and commitment to, the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Directors and Teachers. - I find it difficult to bring them together for a group photograph.
I. Rev. John O. Ajala --- email@example.com - Lecturer
II. Rev. Gideon Adeyanju --- firstname.lastname@example.org - Lecturer
III. Dr Manuel S. Boluwatise --- email@example.com - Lecturer
IV. Pastor Matthew Oladipo --- firstname.lastname@example.org - Lecturer
V. Ms Grace Damilola --- email@example.com - Registrar/Secretary.
VI. Ms Julianah Olawuyi --- firstname.lastname@example.org - Logistics/Welfare.
5. The school started her first training session on 11th December, 2017.
6. I was only allowed to recruit my first set of students in the Church where I pastor, since they want to know the detail of what I am up to. I now have the permission to go beyond the walls of my Church for the next recruitment.
7. Lesson Plans:
I. Introduction to the Life and teachings of Jesus.
II. Introduction to the Historical Books and their significance to the gospel.
III. Pentateuch - their message and significance to the Church and gospel.
IV. Introduction to the Epistles - Analysis and exposition of selected passages and consideration of the essence of the Gospel message for the Church.
V. Ministry of the Holy Spirit.
VI. Acts of Apostles.
8. Students Name.
Matrix No. Names. Email Id
WCBI/001/2017. Victor Obafemi -- email@example.com